David Hasselhoff Gets Alcholol Poisoning for the Umpteenth Time
David Hasselhoff was rushed to a hospital yesterday suffering from alcohol poisoning. Maybe he was still celebrating the finale of "America's Got Talent". We kid. But seriously, this is the second time for the year -- we know of -- he was taken to a hospital via ambulance for almost drinking himself to death.
According to RadarOnline, David was drinking for more than a day and when he appeared to be in physical danger, his 17-year-old daughter Hayley called 911.
Sources say David is reluctant to admit he has an alcohol problem, despite suffering from alcohol poisoning at least five times in a few short years. Maybe he's still trying to make this rumor go away.
Update: Hoff says he wasn't drunk, he had an "ear infection".
His reps say the TV judge was suffering from a combination of Antivert, prescribed for an ear infection, and Antabuse, which prevents alcoholics from drinking. He says he had an equilibrium problem and that's why he was taken to the hospital.