Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Heidi Klum is Auf-ver Karl Lagerfeld


When old man Karl Lagerfeld was spewing venom at Heidi Klum and made fun of her husband Seal, she played it cool and brushed it auf. Now, in an interview with Page Six magazine, Heidi is letting old man Karl (who perhaps is suffering from dementia in his old age) have it. Well, not quite. She's Heidi and Heidi is an effing lady and has tact.
On Karl Lagerfeld’s comments that he’d never heard of her and didn’t know who she was: "I don’t know why [Karl] said that. Maybe he wanted to be in the paper? Maybe he doesn’t understand what I do? It’s bizarre to me that he says he doesn’t know who I am because he’s dressed me in the past. I’ve worn Karl Lagerfeld. Not even Chanel -- his line. Lagerfeld doesn’t just send random things everywhere, so it was a big thing for me [to wear his label] to the CFDA Awards a few years ago. I don’t know how he missed that, when he dressed me that time. But you know, it’s cool. People can say whatever they want to say. You can’t please everybody, and you can’t live your life wanting to please everybody either.”
Hopefully, this will jog his memory.

source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment