Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Married Calif. Politician Brags About Unsafe Sex With Married Women


While politicians are supposed to be enacting laws and figuring out a way to fix this economic crisis -- especially in California -- they're busy having sex with lobbyists instead.

Case in point: Republican CA. Assemblyman Michael D. Duvall, 54, who famously discusses his affairs - yes, affairs - with other members of the assembly.

This time, though, we learned about it because Duvall, who is married with two children, was speaking into a hot mic. In the recording, which was made last June and leaked to a local TV station this week, he boasts about having unprotected sex with two younger lobbyists - who themselves are married!

The portions the newscast edited out are messy. He told his colleague:

"She wears little eye-patch underwear. So, the other day she came here with her underwear, Thursday. And, so, we had made love Wednesday — a lot! And so she'll, she's all, 'I am going up and down the stairs, and you're dripping out of me!' So messy!"

Yuck. Yuck. And YUCK!



Update: He has resigned!
In an written statement, issued hours after this video went viral, he wrote: “I am deeply saddened that my inappropriate comments have become a major distraction for my colleagues in the Assembly. It would not be fair to my family, my constituents or to my friends on both sides of the aisle to remain in office. Therefore, I have decided to resign.”
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment