Friday, November 13, 2009

Even Donald Trump Thinks Carrie Prejean is Not Very Bright


Remember when Carrie "I Have Multiple Sextapes" Prejean threatened to walk off the Larry King Live on Wednesday but didn't? If you haven't seen it, then welcome to Earth.

Donald Trump, who owns the Miss USA pageant, told HLN's Showbiz Tonight last night:
"Well, I actually was watching. I am a big fan of Larry King and I was watching this and I was very surprised to see it because she was talking about how inappropriate [Larry King] was....'Inappropriate' is more of a sexual term, as far as I'm concerned. I mean -- inappropriate? He asked a very, very easy question and I was surprised that she just didn't say, 'Hey, listen, I can't answer that question.' Instead she wants to walk off the stage? It was very surprising."

Update: RadarOnline has just learned that Miss Carrie has no less than eight sex tapes and 30 naked photos. This is far less that her ex-boyfriend said she sent him. Some of the new photographs that have been unearthed she allegedly took herself, of own reflection in a mirror, alternately topless and completely naked.


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment