Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why is This Woman Injecting Botox into Her 16-year-old Daughter's Face?


Um, because something is seriously wrong with her. Wrong with the mother? Wrong with the daughter? We think both.

Sarah Burke, who has spent almost $1 million on more than 100 plastic surgery procedures and, as a result, is known as the Human Barbie, is now injecting her own daughter with Botox she bought online in the hopes it will ward off wrinkles in the future.

Last year Hannah became the youngest Botox user (at age 15) after she got the injections in a clinic in Spain.

She says: "I had a couple of lines on my forehead and around my mouth, which I was unhappy about. Appearance is important to me and I don't want to look haggard and ugly by the time I'm 25. I've met plenty of girls my age who are having these procedures behind their parents' backs, which I think is pretty dangerous. Teen Toxing is just part of life these days, which is why I share it with my mum. With her help, I won't get that frozen-face look when I'm older and will never have a line or wrinkle on my face."

Mom Sarah, who holds the World Record for the most plastic surgeries, is also a trained aesthetic practitioner. Or so she says.




source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment