Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Who the Hell is This?


Hint: He's alive.




If you guessed Kobe Bryant, you need to get one of those 1-800 numbers because your psychic powers are otherworldly and must be shared.

The Los Angeles Lakers star appears in the May issue of The Los Angeles Times magazine and, as you see, aside from donning all white for the fashion editorial and having his face beat to the height of beat-ivity, he talks about dog poop (he "absolutely" hates it), the World Cup (he's rooting for Team USA), what he likes to do in LA (eat!), how reporters latch on to one side of his personality (unfair)....and then there was this....
Interviewer: You’re very relaxed. Of course, we’re talking as you’re getting a manicure and a facial before you have your makeup put on. Is this a side of your personality you’d like more people to see?
Kobe: I think people, especially here in Los Angeles, are starting to understand me a lot more in terms of what I’m like personality-wise. I’m relaxed, laid back, pretty funny, smartass. I like having a good time.

Interviewer: But people don’t often see that.
Kobe: When they turn on the TV or go to a game, that’s not the side of me they want anyway. They want to win a championship, and that ain’t gonna get it done. [Laughs.] Know what I’m saying? Most of the time when they see me, I’m in that golden armor. We all have different personalities. The competition and the nastiness part of it, that’s a part of my personality, too, you know? It just depends on what environment I’m in.








source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment