Thursday, July 15, 2010

LISTEN: Fifth Tape of Mel Gibson Rant Released: 'I’d Like to Show You What Mean Really Is. Bitch, Cunt, Whore, Gold Digger!'


A new Mel Gibson tape cursing out Oksana Grigorieva is like the sun coming up every morning -- it's bound to happen. In this, the fifth tape, the former actor calls Oksana every bad word in the book.

You can listen to the tape below, but here's one of our favorite parts: He tells Oksana, “Yeah, you know what mean is now, don’t you? So don’t call me mean when I’m nice to you. Because I’d like to show you what mean really is. Bitch, cunt, whore, gold digger! All true! You fucking proved it to me! If you’re ever interested in proving otherwise, let me know. If you don’t care, I know you know what you are too. Look at yourself. And look what you’ve done. Look what you’ve fucking done! Look at your son. He’s a fucking mess. You fucking excuse for a mother. You’re a fucking bitch!” Then there is this: Oksana: "You ruined my life! And you didn’t give me a penny." Mel: "You ruined MY life first! I ruined your life? How did I ruin your life? I gave you shit! You gave me nothing but fucking grief! Alright? And bad publicity, you cunt! How did I ruin your life?"












All of that is awful, but what could really bury Mel is the photos of baby Lucia with bruises to her chin which were allegedly caused when Mel when punched Oksana in the face last January. Oksana says when Mel punched her, he also hit the baby.


Sidebar: Mel's estranged wife Robyn is commenting for the first time since the scandl broke. In a declaration to the court, Robyn, who was with Mel for 28 years and had 7 kids with him, writes: "Mel never engaged in any physical abuse of any kind toward me before, during or after our marriage."


Sidebar: If you're pissed off at Mel, perhaps you should join the Synergy gym in New Jersey.




source 1 | source 2 | source 3

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment