Monday, May 9, 2011

Lady Hits Baby Daddy With Pot When He Doesn't Buy Her Mother's Day Gift

Aretavia Kimbrough, 28, of Staten Island, NY is facing domestic-violence charges after she hit the father of her 8-month-old son in the head with a cooking pot when he didn't get her anything for Mother's Day. "I hit him with a pot, and I'm glad I did! I've been with him for seven years, and he never bought me nothing!" Aretavia told police. Carmean Allen, 28, told the New York Post Aretavia woke him up at 7 in the morning demanding to know what he had bought her. As he tried to explain his intentions, she clocked him then stormed out of the room. "I was going to her get balloons and candy to take her to dinner," Carmean, pictured, said. "But I can't take her to dinner because the police aren't releasing her....She has a little bit of a temper, I'd say. This is probably the end for us. But I'll take care of my kid." Although he had a 4-inch gash and a big lump on his head, he declined to go to the hospital and refused to press charges against Aretavia.


Update, May 10: Aretavia was released from jail and she and Carmean walked away holding hands.


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment