Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hello, 911? My Mom's On Fire!

A 50-year-old woman from Jenison, Mich. is hospitalized in serious condition after she suffered burns to much of her body when a firepot -- that's used to ward of mosquitos -- exploded as she added more liquid to it Friday night. After 62 similar incidents -- 55 of them happening this year -- the company was forced to recall the firepots last June. Sidebar: The unidentified woman is expected to be OK.

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...


Post a Comment