While we're away, if you have a tip about a story or something we should look into, post or get a chuckle from, please direct it here.
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- Will Smith and his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, have separated after he caught her boning Marc Anthony in their home. Well, that's the word in the skreeets.
- Two more of the men who sued Bishop Eddie Long for raping them -- and settled out of court -- are speaking out. They're also planning to write a tell-all book and burn the settlement money.
- Janet Jackson has a 27-year-old son she's hid from the public or the baby daddy. Allegedly.
- A woman sued Cash Money Records after an employee raped her during a sex party at the recording studio.
- A doctor stabbed her 13-year-old daughter more than 100 times with screwdriver because she didn't wash her dog's clothes properly. Wait, that can't be right. But it is.
- What does a bitch have to do to get Tasered in Missouri? No, seriously. What. Does. A. Bitch. Have. To. Do. To. Get Tasered?
- A woman forced her husband to rape a 12-year-old girl hoping she would get pregnant so they can get more government assistance.
- A couple skipped out on paying their restaurant food bill by fleeing on horseback.
- The newest "wife" to join "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is a career criminal and she's got the orignal castmembers shook.
- These clowns are mad.
And just because... watch Jill Scott's video for the "Hear My Call." Amazing.