While we're away, if you have a tip about a story or something we should look into, post or get a chuckle from, please direct it here.
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- Bishop Eddie Long is a self-hating homophobe, a cheat, and a rapist -- so says his boyfriend of six years who gave his first interview since he was identified as the pastor's fifth accuser.
- Real Housewives of Atlanta HBIC NeNe Leakes said of all the contestants appearing on last season's Celebrity Apprentice, she's by far the most popular and relevant.
- George Lopez no longer has a talk show.
- Going to church is bad for your health -- watch out for the deacon with the knife stabbing churchgoers!
- A man tried to abduct a 13-year-old girl. When the girl's mother confronted him, he asked for the girl's hand in marriage. Dude.
- A mother and her six kids almost starved to death. Whew! Crisis averted.
- oh! Oh! OH! OHH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Repeat)
- London was ablaze.