Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- The interesting quote above comes from a pastor, who's accused of beating and sexually assaulting several young men from his church who he moved into his home to take care of his every need.
- A woman was arrested when she showed up at an undercover officer's home to have sex with a dog while her husband and her boyfriend watched.
- An HIV-positive babysitter mixed her menstrual blood into a child's cereal. Surprisingly, the child's parents didn't beat the ish outta her.
- Paual Abdul hates Janet Jackson, apparently. So when she heard Janet was in talks to take her spot on "The X Factor," Paula blew a gasket.
- The person who leaked Whitney Houston's casket photos has been identified, but the funeral home director isn't saying, but she dropped a few hints. Also, Bobbi Kristina was photographed smoking weed and drinking, again.
- Drugs will make you do crazy things.
- A college grad has a filed a federal lawsuit claiming her ex-roommate's prolific sexual activity violated her civil rights.
- A 95-year-old woman though to be dead, climbed out of her coffin after six days.
- Then we watched these videos, these videos, these videos and these, too.