Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hot Dog Lady Jailed For Selling Sex: 'I'll Be a Stripper Until the Day I Die'


Catherine Scalia is clueless, but her candor is refreshing. The 45-year-old mother of four from Long Island, NY, operates a hot dog stand during the day and sells sex, er, strips and gives lap dances at night in her home at $100 a pop. Everything was smooth-sailing, until one fateful day last week when she handed her stripping business card to an undercover officer. "He called me up and said 'you want to come to my house,' he came to mine," she said. "I start doing my dance. The next thing you know, the cuffs were on me, I was charged with prostitution." That's a charge she takes great offense to, because she's no prostitute. "I'm not pleading guilty to being a prostitute. I'm pleading guilty to being a stripper," she said. "A stripper and a prostitute are two different things." After pleading guilty to prostitution charges and was sentenced to seven days in jail, she gave this must-see press conference. (The judge ordered her to complete a psychiatric evaluation.)


UPDATE: As promised, Catherine is back to slinging hot dogs -- and who knows what else. She's infamous now, so those rates are going to go up.




UPDATE, May 10: The haters are hating. Cathy has been evicted from two locations. Even more serious, the cops shut her down because she needs a peddler's license to sell food. So stripping it will be full-time.



source: WCBS
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment