Christine Jang is regarded as one of the best English teachers in Korea, but she's doing -- or should we say, saying -- it wrong. She's about to get her students in situations they don't want to get into. Or, maybe they'll enjoy those situations, who knows?
Make it a great Memorial Day holiday weekend. We'll be back Tuesday. While we're away, if you have a tip about a story or something we should look into, post or get a chuckle from, please direct it here.
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- An anesthesiologist went batshit crazy in the back seat of a police cruiser after he was arrested for DUI and found with thousands of dollars in cash (pills and a gun!).
- "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star, Phaedra Paks, Esq., slapped Vibe with a $30 million lawsuit for defamation.
- The wife an NFL player faked a suicide attempt to get his attention.
- A pastor proposed placing gays and lesbians behind an electrified fence so they can die out. What would Jesus do?
- A Target shopper pulled a butcher knife off a shelf then stabbed a random stranger in the back.
- A man with 23 children is asking a court for a break from paying child support.
- Everyone, aside from this Atlanta TV reporter, didn't know that raw chicken has bacteria.
- A woman forced her 9-year-old niece to walk a drunk man across a 6-lane highway.
- A slapped a 10-year-old boy who was being unruly in a movie theatre.
- A dog diagnosed its owner's breast cancer.
- Six people were jailed for torturing their roommate by beating him up with everything in sight and stapling his lips together.
- This granny insisted she's not racist.
- R&B star Usher and his ex-wife are fighting for custody of their two boys, but during testimony Usher said his baby mama is crazy and violent.
- A woman who wouldn't allow her daughter to be recruited by a gang was shot by said gang members.
- Passersby rob a man passed out on a sidewalk.
- An 81-year-old granny crack dealer was arrested again for dealing crack.
- Who needs Jerry Springer when you have this sort of drama happening in courtrooms.
- A bear wants to eat this 3-year-old boy and his parents find it amusing.
- Beyoncé is back, bitches!