Monday, March 2, 2015

Parents Claim Toy Taught Their 3-year-old Son to Say 'F--- You'



The parents of a 3-year-old boy claim that "f---- you" were some of his first words after he learned them from a malfunctioning Peppa Pig toy. Amari Black was born with rickets and has learning difficulties so his parents hoped the toy would help him improve his speech, but instead they say it has taught him expletives. "I was disgusted, I thought he had learned it at nursery," dad Garfield Black said. "But then when I was playing with him I realised that it was Peppa Pig that was teaching him it – I was very upset. I was going to destroy it, that's how angry I was. Now he's saying it constantly and he finds it funny. I tell him swearing is wrong but he keeps saying it now. We want our kids to be happy – so we work hard to buy these things for our kids but they just go and teach them how to swear. He can say 'mum', 'dad', 'please', 'thank you', and sadly 'f--- you.'" The parents say they wrote emails to the toy manufacturer, but have received no response. Given the media attention, we bet that will change soon.



source: Telegraph
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment