Friday, March 13, 2015

Women Are Having 'Calf Liposuction' So They Can Fit Into 'Skinny Boots'

video platform
Of all the crazy things we report on here, this is one of the craziest. Women, like 39-year-old Monica Escobar of Houston, are playing Russian roulette with their lives in order to fit into a pair of boots. She had a $4000 calf boot surgery, also known as calf liposuction, because she envied the way other women look in their boots. "When I wear boots, I like the gap when I see it on other women," she said. "Like they have the gap with their outfit and I'm like, 'That's what I want my leg to look like.'" Apparently, the surgery was a success. "As the swelling goes down, I'm really excited to get into some skinny boots," Monica says. Sidebar: Is it rude of us to wonder aloud why she didn't have lipo on the rest of her body or paid that money to a personal trainer and nutritionist or purchased custom-made boots? Just sayin'. Gurl, good night!




source: KPRC
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment