Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Adam Lambert Confirms: Yes, He's Gay


American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert comes out in the new issue of Rolling Stone, hitting newsstands this week.

“I’m proud of my sexuality. I embrace it. It’s just another part of me,” Lambert tells Rolling Stone contributor Vanessa Grigoriadis in her profile “Wild Idol: The Psychedelic Transformation and Sexual Liberation of Adam Lambert.”

However, Lambert suggests that he has no plans to be a poster boy for the gay movement.

“I’m trying to be a singer, not a civil rights leader,” he says.

Last month, Idol judge Kara DioGuardi made headlines when she told the hosts of The View that in her opinion, Lambert had never been in the closet.

source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment