Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Guess What Pamela Anderson and Mel B Have in Common?


Former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson is singing a refrain we've heard Mel B sing before: she attributes her hot (or, in Mel's case, freakishly muscular, from some angles) body to sex, sex, sex. Yes, sex with her current beau Jamie Padgett, pictured, who she lived with at one time in a trailer park gets Pam in shape.
"Looking good to me has always been because of the amount of sex I'm getting!' Pam told the Sun. "I've hardly ever been a member of a gym and I can't follow diets. When I'm not in a relationship and not - hypothetically speaking of course - having lots of sex how do I keep fit? Oh I don¹t know. I can't remember! Oh I know...I jump up and down a lot!"


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment