While we're away, if you have a tip about a story or something we should look into, post or get a chuckle from, please direct it here.
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
One of Cee Lo Green's ex-jumpoffs said said he's a fat, greedy, lazy, sex-crazed, drug fiend and alcoholic who hates Christina Aguilera.
- Shaquille O'Neal went to great lengths to make sure no one knew that he was cheating on his wife.
- Mo'Nique's late-night talk show was canceled because she's an unbearable diva.
- A NYC couple offered a reward for the return of their best friend and baby which is neither human or living -- it's a monkey doll.
- A woman got her comeuppance after she punched her baby in the mouth on a bus.
- Police officers told a man to stop wearing his bunny suit in public because he's frightening the children.
- An Atlanta woman called the White House every day for the past 18 months to complain about her noisy neighbor.
- In Florida, a tattoo shop owner tried to run over and shoot a competitor.
- This woman promised to fight for black and Latino kids in Philly until the day she dies....
- She should get down to Wisconsin STAT! because black teenagers there are out of effin' control!
- A woman found a live rat in a loaf of bread.
- Jesus Christ is being persecuted, again.
- A man shot his neighbor's car dead.
- Speaking of feuding neighbors, a man put a sign telling a neighbor who has cancer to die.