Thursday, January 31, 2013

Beyoncé Speaks Out on Miscarriage She Suffered


For her upcoming HBO documentary “Life Is But a Dream," Mrs Carter promised an unprecedented loo into into her notorious private life. Members of the media are screening the film today and in it, Mrs Carter (we believe) spoke out for the first time on the miscarriage she suffered before "giving birth" to daughter Blue Ivy Carter in 2012.
"About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time," Knowles reveals in an emotional scene. "I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life." Beyoncé and her husband of nearly five years, Jay-Z, even started picking out baby names. “I was feeling very maternal,” recalls the Grammy award-winning singer. "I envisioned what my child would look like.” Unfortunately Knowles never got the chance to meet her child. "I flew back to New York to get my check up -- and no heartbeat," she recalls during a raw, emotional moment. "Literally the week before I went to the doctor, everything was fine, but there was no heartbeat." Beyoncé reveals that she dealt with the loss the best way she knew how: through her music. "I went into the studio and wrote the saddest song I've ever written in my life. It was actually the first song I wrote for my album,” the 31-year-old singer says about the heartbreak. “It was the best form of therapy for me, because it was the saddest thing I've ever been through." 
source: Yahoo
Mrs Carter will hold a press conference this afternoon to preview her Super Bowl halftime show performance. She should expect lots of questions about her National Anthem lip-sync scandal.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment