Thursday, March 26, 2015

Man Hospitalized After Accidentally Eating Daughter's Freshly Baked Weed Brownies

video platform
A 58-year-old man from Independence Township, Michigan saw some freshly baked brownies in his kitchen and ate one. Unfortunately, the brownies his 17-year-old daughter baked had a special ingredient -- weed. The man became ill and thought he was suffering from a stroke. He was taken to the hospital by ambulance where he spent the night. The girl told investigators she got the weed from a friend at her high school and baked it in the brownies. The prosecutor is expected to file drug charges against her.

source: WDIV
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...


Post a Comment