Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gender Test Proves Caster Semenya is a Hermaphrodite


A test has confirmed that track and field star Caster Semenya is intersex, having both male and female sex organs.

The tests, ordered by The International Association of Athletics Federations after her easy 800-meter victory in the World Championships, determined she has no uterus or ovaries. The test reportedly shows she has internal testes — the male sexual organs and her testosterone levels are more than three times higher than those of a normal female, according to Australia's Daily Telegraph.

The athletics governing body could strip her of the gold medal she won in Berlin last month and disqualify her from future events. The newspaper also reported that she will be advised to have surgery to fix the potentially deadly condition.

This comes on the heels of Caster's fresh, new femme make-over.

"God made me the way I am and I accept myself. I am who I am and I'm proud of myself," she told South Africa's You magazine. "I don't want to talk about the tests. I'm not even thinking about them."


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment