While we're away, if you have a tip about a story or something we should look into, post or get a chuckle from, please direct it here.
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- Hot 97 deejay Mister Cee pleaded guilty to charges he solicited sex from a tranny prostitute.
- Whitney Houston is allegedly suffering from the deadly lung disease emphysema.
- A man bit off his wife's eyelid.
- Naomi Campbell is mad. Everyone duck!
- A man slapped Patti LaBelle with a lawsuit, claiming she ordered her bodyguards to beat him to a pulp because he was standing too close to her luggage.
- NY congressman Anthony Weiner claimed a "hacker" sent a photo of his penis (he's not sure) to a young girl; he says the photo of his penis could or could not of his penis, he's not sure.
- A woman cut off the penis of man she claimed raped her, then she took the severed penis to a police station as evidence.
- A preacher healed the pain in a man's buttocks -- or did he?
- Rihanna's released the video for "Man Down" to all sorts of zany criticisms.
- The city of Forth Worth, Texas banned saggers from boarding public buses.
- A woman who demanded her husband sign divorce papers or she'd slash his throat, won't go to jail.
- They're serving up more than sandwiches at Subway; They serve weed.
- A woman said she raped a 12-year-old boy -- and gave birth to his child -- because she's trailer trash.