While we're away, if you have a tip about a story or something we should look into, post or get a chuckle from, please direct it here.
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- Bishop Eddie Long was quick to settle the sexual misconduct lawsuits out of court after a fifth accuser -- a tranny! -- sashayed her way into the mix.
- Not to be outdone, Bishop Long's daughter got herself in some trouble of her own.
- While on the topic of preachers, a Dallas pastor says a swingers sex club and a nightclub that serves booze and illegal drugs to teenagers are churches. Cops and the district attorney disagree.
- A police officer who said he was forced to attend the Martin Luther King Jr parade because he's black has filed suit.
- Grandma Bonnie is armed and dangerous! She's not taking sh-t for anyone -- that includes you, naked intruder!
- The most story of the week went to the woman who attached a 4-month-old baby in a stroller and tried to break off his arm SO SHE COULD EAT IT!
- Janet Jackson is engaged to her billionaire boyfriend, they say.
- Singer Amy Winehouse kicked the bucket.
- You can take as many AP and honors classes as you can muster and have the highest GPA, but you will never be valedictorian at a high school in Arkansas if you're black.
- After spending 21 hours in a morgue fridge, a dead man woke up and scared the life out of the mortuary staff.
- A man who hangs out in Times Square begging for money to buy weed, has sued NYC for harassment.
- A man attempted hernia surgery on himself with a butter knife.
- Woman cheated on husband. Contracted herpes. Sued jumpoff for giving her herpes. Wait, what?
- Meanwhile, a man who served jail time for infecting a pregnant woman with HIV in 1999 was charged with infecting a second woman (his pregnant wife) with the disease.
- And, of course, we watch a gaggle of videos. Like these. And these...
- ...But, by far, this was the best video of the week.