While we're away, if you have a tip about a story or something we should look into, post or get a chuckle from, please direct it here.
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- A woman with a baby voice was shocked and appalled that the TSA agents searched her shockingly large afro from weapons and explosives.
- The gay man who worked as Rev Jesse Jackson's personal assistant sued the reverend for sexual harassment. Ehaow!
- Queen Latifah dumped her girlfriend of eight years for her younger jumpoff.
- An 80-year-old woman was arrested for selling crack for the second time in three months.
- Meanwhile, in Pennsylvania, a 91-year-old man was throwing piss at some bad ass kids.
- A man beatdown his girlfriend after she refused to have a threesome.
- We learned why there are no black or white construction workers in Texas.
- Alabama created a program where non-violent offenders can choose whether to go to jail or go to church every Sunday for a year.
- A woman was forced to find her kidnapped baby herself after the police told her they don't care nor they have the resources to find her baby.
- Speaking of kidnapped babies, the Catholic Church kidnapped a man's son and plan to put it up for adoption!!!
- Big johnsons are the new "it" accessory in Germany.
- You may not be Tina Knowles, but you can live like her by buying her home.
- A San Francisco woman went for a walk one day and decided to walk to New York City.
- A couple was charged with murder after they starved their baby to death.
- This donkey is a donkey who went to jail and this donkey is a donkey who went to jail. Done.