While we're away, if you have a tip about a story or something we should look into, post or get a chuckle from, please direct it here.
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- Legendary diva Patti LaBelle got into a screaming match with an 18-month-old baby then threw a bottle of water at the baby and her mother.
- A panhandler punched a man for only giving him $2.
- A lady gave a man a professional in the back seat of a police cruiser.
- Cops swooped down on a tranny who injected cement into a woman's butt!
- We watched thousands of demonstrators march through the streets of NYC during the two-month anniversary of Occupy Wall Street.
- A grandmother grabbed a would-be kidnapper by the balls.
- A donkey who hired a 32-year-old man off Craigslist to babysit her three babies was SHOCKED to learn he sexually assaulted one of them.
- These were the videos that had us transfixed and sometimes questioning why human beings are the way they are: These, these, these, and these.