Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- A woman said former NBA star Dennis Rodman hitched a ride with her, then passed out after shooting heroin in her passenger seat -- then she took him out for drinks. Cray. Cray.
- Speaking of crazy people, a flight attendant off her rocker took to an aircraft PA system and warned passengers that the plane was going to crash. She won't be serving peanuts anymore.
- Bobbi Kristina, the only child of the late Whitney Houston, will inherit everything -- and Oprah, allegedly, offered her a $1 million job.
- Researchers discovered a heart disease drug also cures racism.
- Rapper Coolio and his son were arrested in separate incidences in the same day and held in the same jailhouse.
- A father bit off his 4-year-old son's penis.
- The we watched these videos (including the one about a 19-year-old man who raped two pit bulls!), these ones (which included the one about a turkey who's stalking a woman), these, and these ones, too.