While we're away, if you have a tip about a story or something we should look into, post or get a chuckle from, please direct it here.
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- In an epic turn of events or karma, Chris Hansen -- host of NBC's "To Catch a Predator -- was caught on tape cheating on his wife. No decoys or iced tea were involved in this takedown.
- Jamal Parris, who was one of the four men who settled the sexual coercion case with Bishop Eddie Long out of court, is a drug dealer. He was arrested in Miami with 181 grams of weed -- and a gun!
- Patti LaBelle countersued an Army cadet -- who claimed she ordered her bodyguards to beat him up -- for "directing profane and racial slurs" at her. *side eye*
- A woman killed her baby then took it shopping.
- A bus driver kicked a breastfeeding mother off a city bus.
- Speaking of breastfeeding, a drunk, school teacher sprayed cops with breast milk.
- Speaking of drunkards, a man crashed into a pedestrian then drove three miles with the person's decapitated body in the front passenger seat.
- A 2-year-old died after he drank gasoline out of a lawnmower.
- Rapper climbed light pole in Times Square and shut it down.
- A woman held her boyfriend hostage and tortured him for cheating on her.
- Idle hands are the devil's tools -- or this 11-year-old professional thief is just a thief.
- A woman drowned in a public pool, but no one noticed the body until two days later -- even though people were using the pool during those two days.
- A woman was cited for growing veggies in her yard.
- The Wayans Brothers got sued for stealing jokes.
- A man raped an unconscious woman on a sidewalk he thought was dead.
- Man who sunbathes in a thong on his balcony got a visit from the police.
- The donkey of the week is a guy who tried to purchase fake weed with a fake $1 million bill.
But wait! This male cheerleader at China’s Shandong University is letting them have it!