While we're away, if you have a tip about a story or something we should look into, post or get a chuckle from, please direct it here.
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- Former doctor Conrad Murray is the killer!
- Rapper Heavy D died.
- Bishop Eddie Long's apparent lover of six years is apparently a liar who's just trying to become famous.
- A lonely woman threatened to blow up planes.
- The mother who weighs less than her 7-year-old daughter is proud of it.
- Man locked his newborn baby alone in the apartment then jumped out of the second-floor window.
- Lady shot at man who criticized her driving.
- Man in drag beat his mom with a baseball bat.
- Don't threaten to blow up a store and shoot its employees because they're sold out of a video game.
- A 70-year-old man was gang-raped.
- A baby in Detroit was born with no hands and no feet.
- A man is facing criminal charges for punching a man who was trying to rob him.
- ♫I flipped off the sheriff, but I didn't flip off the deputy.♫
- A crackhead sold her baby to a woman on an installment plan.
- No toilet paper? Well, that's a problem.
- These were the videos that had us talking all week. These ones, these ones, these, and these.