While we're away, if you have a tip about a story or something we should look into, post or get a chuckle from, please direct it here.
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- This fella's ball(s) weight(s) 100 pounds (hey, we're weren't finished. you already clicked the link, haven't you?)
- Bishop Eddie Long may finally go to jail! Several church members sued him for more than $1 million and the Secret Service and IRS have launched an investigation into a Ponzi scheme that was sanctioned and ran out of his church.
- And the Mother of the Year Award goes to...this betch!
- A couple married for 72 years died while holding hands in a hospital.
- An actress slapped a Web site with a $1 million lawsuit for revealing her true age.
- A woman was arrested and spent two months in jail because her name is "Teresa."
- A woman was jailed for holding several mentally challenged adults hostage in a small basement so she could steal their social security checks.
- This gentleman got slayed three times in one hour by a dog.
- A cab driver extorted an underage boozer.
- Soulja Boy is a donkey.
- A man who went looking for the man who shot and killed his son, got the surprise of his life.
- A male fan slapped the legendary rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony with a lawsuit after they assaulted him during a meet-and-greet.
- Mariah Carey's twins finally made their debut -- on national TV!
- Wells Fargo Bank released thousands of customers' private information.
- A man kidnapped his ex-girlfriend while she was on a date with her new man.
- Mathew Knowles allegedly wanted Beyoncé and Jay-Z to raise the son he had with a jumpoff as their own.
- A woman whose mother sold her for drugs 22 years ago, reunited with her long-lost sisters.
- We learned something or got a hearty laugh from these videos and these videos.
And, before you go, "Like Mah Status!"
...And then there's this: Regis Philbin admits he was essentially fired from "Live With Regis & Kelly." In an interview with "Mojo in the Morning", the 80-year-old TV icon says didn't and doesn't want to leave the show he started almost 30 years ago, he was forced out due to contractual issues. Regis' last show is November 18. Listen below.