While we're away, if you have a tip about a story or something we should look into, post or get a chuckle from, please direct it here.
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- A judge threw the book at Conrad Murray, the man convicted of killing Michael Jackson, but not before lambasting him from the bench.
- Bishop Eddie Long's wife, Vanessa, filed for divorce then withdrew it in a matter of hours. Then a few hours later she announced that the divorce is back on. A girl is allowed to change her mind, right? RIGHT?.
- A white man filed a $12 million lawsuit against the police because he said he was racially-profiled in a black neighborhood.
- A woman mowed down a boy with her car and instead of calling for an ambulance, she threw a Christian pamphlet at him then took off.
- The tranny who was arrested for injecting cement and tire repair solution into people's butt gave her first interview.
- ♫ What's wrong with me? / Why do I feel like this? / I'm going crazy now ♫ Uh-Oh! Rihanna is about to lose it!
- Neighbors bullied a deaf couple to move out of their apartment -- and to live in a tent in a nearby park -- because they were too loud.
- Are you a man reading this on a laptop? Is that laptop connected to the Internet using a Wi-Fi connection? Is that laptop on your lap? It may be too late for you, but read this, anyway.
- It's legal for you to have sex with animals in Sweden, FYI. Sickos.
- These were the videos that had us ponder the meaning of life and why people are so craze:. These ones, these, these, these and these.